Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

A great day. We had a fabulous sunday school lesson on Samuel the Lamanite followed by a wonderful RS lesson on reaching out to the one.

Duff had presidency meeting until late into the afternoon. So I got a chicken in the oven and a bite to eat quickly and then out the door for the remaining visiting teaching interviews at Julia's. They went well. We are going to meet tomorrow morning and each go over the information we gleaned. We have good sisters!

Christine had a youth leadership training meeting and by the time we all got home and ate dinner it was 6:45pm! The roast chicken dinner sure hit the spot! Shaun and Christine cleaned the kitchen and put all the food away, and then Chrissy got a hankering for a pizzookie. She and Duff put the 'cookie' all together and we enjoyed it nice and hot from the oven in the cast iron pan with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

I wound down on the family room couch flipping between the two movies Father of The Bride !! and The Fugitive. I woke up and realized I had fallen asleep and headed up to bed to find my early to bed hubby completely engrossed in a book. The last time I looked, the light was still on at 12:40am!

No comments: