I totally forgot to post these pictures from the game last Saturday. So here are some 'leftovers'. They're always good later on in the week, right?
Christine and Taylor sporting their BYU game wear! Go Cougs!
Christine and Taylor sporting their BYU game wear! Go Cougs!
Look who we ran into! Uncle Mike and Kelland. Had to grab the photo. Gee Kelland, would you stop growing already!
Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. President Samuelson stopped by our table to chat.
And can SOMEBODY give me the recipe for these amazing cookies/dessert!!! I can't figure them out, but BYU makes them plain too and dips half of them in chocolate. They are like a cream cheesey soft shortbread cookie with a cream cheese, whipcream, powdered sugar frosting and then sliced strawberries on top. OH! It's like having your own mini strawberry shortcake/cheesecake. Delicious. PLEASE somebody send me the recipe!
6 comments:
Love the pictures. Thanks for posting them. Taylor had a blast!
Oh my gosh, Kelland is so huge.(tall) and oh Mike still looks fine as ever. Looks like a fun day for all of you.
Bet neither you, nor Taylor, knew that President Samuelson was my mom's doctor for many, many, many years! Too bad Taylor didn't know that when he met him that day...he could have let her know she finally died.
Okay, so those last two words didn't come out quite right. It should be "passed away" rather than "finally died". Oops!
WOW, you BIG contributors! What fun memories you must have with all of your family members. Amazing FUN.
Kristin, I had no idea about that! I would have loved to let him know the connection. If/when I see him next, I'll let him know. Thanks for the insight.
Post a Comment