
I just heard the biggest whoop come from upstairs while I was on the phone. Scared me almost to death! Shaun has been taking online classes and passed his first one with an A and is now taking another. He just got his final grade and was thrilled with his 96%.
Good Job, Shauner.
Keep up the good work. You're just that much closer to your goal!
9 comments:
Was that while I was talking to you? Cuz, I think I heard it too! Congrats, Shaun!
YES! That was the 'whoop'!
RIGHT ON SHAUN!! Keep it up! Love you Auntie
Good joh Shauners!
Congrats Shaun! Keep up the good work, we're so proud of you!
Love, Linda
Way to go Shaunster! You are the bomb! Love ya!
Shaun, that's totally 'sweet'! That's an amazing feat - KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! Hooooorah!
Right on Shaun--Hope to see you soon! Love you dude!
Great job Shaun! Keep up the good work. You are so smart. Wished that I had your intellect. I love you honey.
Grama
Post a Comment