Now really, these are the most unattractive things, don't you think? I found 5 of them on one plant. This just gets my blood steaming. HOW do they find tomato plants? Can anyone tell me? I plucked those little buggers off so fast and got them in the green waste garbage can. In my younger days I'd smash them, but my stomach isn't that strong anymore! Why oh why do we have to put up with these nasty guys?Something To Think About:
Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.
--Hiam Ginott
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.
--Hiam Ginott
Monday, September 15, 2008
Tormenting and Afflicting!
I went out this morning to check on my garden. It's fall so it's starting to decline a bit. But to my dismay I noticed something even the smallest gardener hates to see. Tomato leaves gone and only stems! That only means ONE thing: TOMATO WORMS!
Now really, these are the most unattractive things, don't you think? I found 5 of them on one plant. This just gets my blood steaming. HOW do they find tomato plants? Can anyone tell me? I plucked those little buggers off so fast and got them in the green waste garbage can. In my younger days I'd smash them, but my stomach isn't that strong anymore! Why oh why do we have to put up with these nasty guys?
Now really, these are the most unattractive things, don't you think? I found 5 of them on one plant. This just gets my blood steaming. HOW do they find tomato plants? Can anyone tell me? I plucked those little buggers off so fast and got them in the green waste garbage can. In my younger days I'd smash them, but my stomach isn't that strong anymore! Why oh why do we have to put up with these nasty guys?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SWEET PICTURE! Oh argggggh, that's so frustrating - but your picture was GREAT! I'm lovin' the look of that chicken soup especially after been sick for a number of days - oh yummmm!
Those are some nasty looking things.
What a bummer! I hope you were able to save some of your plants.
Do these green bugs grow overnight. Remember we used to have the same problem. Put tomato dust on your plants. It won't hurt you but those green things will die. We used to do this.
Love Mom
Oh, so sorry!! Haven't had those yet (knock on wood).
Post a Comment