Today is graduation day for Josh from the Sandra Day O'Conner Law School at Arizona State University. Yay! He is all done!
My ticket and program. It was at 4pm on campus at the Gammage Theater.
Josh and Meredith after the ceremony. I don't have the kind of camera to take pictures of the ceremony down on the stage. They all turned out black. So I'll just have to wait to get the professional ones that were taken. But it's official! He is 'hooded'!
Robert, Grandpa, and Gramma waiting for the ceremony to begin.
Meredith and Christine.
Natalie and Robert. Mike and Adrianne, Shaun, Lisa and Craig, and Clint and Kristin were there too, but the ceremony was about to start so I didn't get any pictures of them.
My ticket and program. It was at 4pm on campus at the Gammage Theater.
Josh and Meredith after the ceremony. I don't have the kind of camera to take pictures of the ceremony down on the stage. They all turned out black. So I'll just have to wait to get the professional ones that were taken. But it's official! He is 'hooded'!
Robert, Grandpa, and Gramma waiting for the ceremony to begin.
Meredith and Christine.
Natalie and Robert. Mike and Adrianne, Shaun, Lisa and Craig, and Clint and Kristin were there too, but the ceremony was about to start so I didn't get any pictures of them.We love you Josh. Good Job! We are so proud of you.
I want to mention that it was 105* at 6pm when we were taking these pictures. I didn't get all the shots I wanted because it was just toooooooo hot. We were melting and Josh was in cap, gown, and hood. He couldn't get out of them fast enough.
.jpg)




2 comments:
Way to go Josh & Meredith !!! Congrats to both of you on your hard work & dedication !!! Good luck on the bar exam.
What a wonderful graduation day it was for Josh and Mere and for all of us that love them.
Post a Comment