We met Josh and Meredith at their storage unit to help them unload everything. We called it FHE. We were definitely all together!
By the time we got there, Mike and Adrianne and Josh and Mere had quite a bit unloaded.
Adrianne is such a cutie! Here she is in her work-out clothes. Mike's old Lakers shirt!
Josh and Robert getting to the end of the truck.
JT handing me a box of plates making sure I remembered to be very careful with them because they could break. (so, so cute)
The Koelliker/Clayton group with their muscles and Quincy for support! Best home teachers ever.
By the time we got there, Mike and Adrianne and Josh and Mere had quite a bit unloaded.
Adrianne is such a cutie! Here she is in her work-out clothes. Mike's old Lakers shirt!
Josh and Robert getting to the end of the truck.
JT handing me a box of plates making sure I remembered to be very careful with them because they could break. (so, so cute)
The Koelliker/Clayton group with their muscles and Quincy for support! Best home teachers ever.Erik and Chad worked their little patooties off. Oh youth is a marvelous thing!
Putting on the final touches. All done and all in. Meredith had Mike help her arrange it all so it could fit. He is good at that.
Putting on the final touches. All done and all in. Meredith had Mike help her arrange it all so it could fit. He is good at that. They got everyone a treat at Cold Stone for helping. M & A grabbed some dinner with J & M and brought back the ice cream. I put a peach cobbler in the oven and we watched DWTStars and 24.
I was so tired today I could barely function. We were all kind of that way. I had to fight through being ornery with every little thing. I finally told myself to take the day off and regroup. It helped. When Christine got home from school, she was so tired and ornery and asked me what was wrong with her! She was just going through what we all were. She had a snack and layed down on the couch. After a while she started her homework, s l o w l y.
Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment