...finished two more blankets. I'm happy about that.
Working on the VT report. I can tell it's getting toward the end of school and summertime, because it gets harder to get the numbers. The women are busier it seems. Which means I'll be working on it on Mother's Day. :( But that's how it goes in this assignment.
Christine is babysitting tonight for the Peterson's. JT was so excited for her to come. She is in the middle of STAR testing at school, so she gets out at 1/2 day. Duff picked her up and the headed right away for Heather's to spend the afternoon and get her home in time to go to the Peterson's. So she will have had a very long day and I'm going to let her sleep in as long as she wants tomorrow.
In between all the other normal Friday things, I got some cross stitching projects done. I forget how much I enjoy doing this handwork.
I've got the first paragraph memorized of the Living Christ. So now I have the 1st and the last. Just 8 more to go! I was thinking that this isn't too different than memorizing the articles of faith. I have never forgotten those and they have always been helpful throughout my life. I think this new goal, once accomplished, will be the same way. But it's not as easy as it was when I was a young girl! The mind is a bit rusty!
Star Trek tomorrow with the family. I liked Star Trek as a kid. There were 2 fan groups: cool and nerdy. I was a 'cool' fan: liked it all, but didn't wear the nerdy outfits and act it out. Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment