Something To Think About: Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression. --Hiam Ginott
Thursday, May 21, 2009
I Think This Says It All
Christine made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. It kept disappearing. She figured out who the 'pickers' were. Not hard. So she left a note. (read l-r, top to bottom)
Robert is the main picker in our family (though I am guilty too). I'll be thinking of leftovers for dinner and when I go to get them I found that Robert ate them for breakfast.
Yeah, Natalie... easy for you to narrow it down! :) Christine, I feel your pain. I have learned to hide things where they will never look. For instance, I can be sure that without my directly ordering them to, no one will open the oven or the dishwasher. Cupboard above the microwave... and a few more I better keep secret:)
2 comments:
Robert is the main picker in our family (though I am guilty too). I'll be thinking of leftovers for dinner and when I go to get them I found that Robert ate them for breakfast.
Yeah, Natalie... easy for you to narrow it down! :) Christine, I feel your pain. I have learned to hide things where they will never look. For instance, I can be sure that without my directly ordering them to, no one will open the oven or the dishwasher. Cupboard above the microwave... and a few more I better keep secret:)
Post a Comment