Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"They" Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty, (and they ARE!)

Tonight the Mia Maids had their class activity. It was a glamour shots night. Christine had to work it out just to the tee because she had lacrosse practice until 5:30, and with YW starting at 7, that doesn't leave much time to get home, shower, and get ready. She and Sarah had made some preliminary plans to have Sarah come over and they would help each other get ready together.
Duff picked up Chris from the field and they stopped at Sarah's to get her on the way home. I briefly sat down to look at my email and what I saw made my heart stop! There was an email from Julia earlier in the day asking if we could help get Addy ready for tonight as she was at work all day and had a meeting that night and wouldn't be able to get home inbetween! YIKES! It was 6:10pm. I called Addy immediately and told her I would be right over. 'Providence' was on our side, and every traffic light cooperated and I made it from here to her house and back in 9 minutes! She was waiting for me out on the sidewalk and hopped in as I made a quick stop. Perhaps I learned a thing or two from Helio in the Indy 500 about fast pit stops! HaHaHa!
The make-up bags on the bed. Essential.

Curling iron and eye-shadow. More essentials...

Bobby pins, clips, toothpaste, and hair spray. Even more essentials...

Sarah brushing her teeth. Clean pearly whites and sweet smelling breath are part of the package.

Natalie helping Addy get just the right look. Next up: flat ironing the hair and clipping it to the side.

Accessories are a must, don'tcha know? Christine finally decided on the gold necklace.

And here is the final product!
Aren't they gorgeous!!!
These three were all born within a month of each other. They are great girls. They were darling babies, cute toddlers and now they are blossoming into beautiful young women.
The next generation. Sigh.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Yes, they are GORGEOUS:)