Look what's growing in the garden!
Beans EVERYWHERE!
Zuchinni and Yellow Crook Neck blossoms abound!
We haven't been able to gather enough peas for a meal yet. Dang it all. We just keep eating them right as soon as we pick them. Delish-i-o-so!. We've got green tomatoes going on now too. I get so excited. Every morning one of the first things I do is go out and check on the garden. My kids named me last night the Garden Whisperer. Robert thinks I should contact the cable company and get a show. (He was sassing, and everyone had a good laugh at my expense--wait--I was laughing too!) They think I'm funny because I talk to my trees and plants. But that is a whole other post for some other day!
In the meantime--Grow Garden, Grow!
Beans EVERYWHERE!
Zuchinni and Yellow Crook Neck blossoms abound!We haven't been able to gather enough peas for a meal yet. Dang it all. We just keep eating them right as soon as we pick them. Delish-i-o-so!. We've got green tomatoes going on now too. I get so excited. Every morning one of the first things I do is go out and check on the garden. My kids named me last night the Garden Whisperer. Robert thinks I should contact the cable company and get a show. (He was sassing, and everyone had a good laugh at my expense--wait--I was laughing too!) They think I'm funny because I talk to my trees and plants. But that is a whole other post for some other day!
In the meantime--Grow Garden, Grow!
1 comment:
Looks like lots and lots of zucchini bread to me! I LOVE ZUCCHINI and fresh produce.
Post a Comment