Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's Just Another Day......It's Just Another Day!

The bar exam is over. sigh. Meredith had Josh's favorite dinner--pork chops--in the crockpot first thing this morning so it would be ready for him to celebrate when he got home.

Miguel and Maria surprised us with Caldo de Pollo for dinner. I can make the soup, but it always tastes better when Maria does it. And I will never be able to make homemade corn tortillas like she does. It really is in her genes!

More work on the food storage. Arms pumping in the air to open the flour and milk and they are ALL still good. I figured out a new rotation system for it and hopefully it will work much better. Had to throw out the corn meal. We need more wheat and oats, and another dutch oven. Oh. And a couple new sleeping bags.

Did the laundry in between the rest.

Adrianne and I worked on some embroidery during the Olympics. The women's ice skating was so enjoyable. It turned out just as it should. The gals programs were stunning. And now it is midnight and we are going to bed.

No comments: