~Rain, rain, rain.
~Cozy fire in the fireplace.
~BYU basketball game and lunch.
~Adrianne put me through the paces of an exercise video and I'm feeling it!
~Christine babysitting, went to Mission Stake's road shows, and a dance. phew, busy gal.
~Olympics, olympics. They had a spell-binding segment on Canada's roll during 9/11 when all the planes were grounded. I hope they come out with that on a dvd some day. It was quite moving.
~Adrianne and I made a dash in the rain to get some Samoa ice cream. You can only get it during Girl Scout Cookie season. Thin Mint was gone.
~Why is it that the men in my family drive a car until there is only a drop of gas left without filling it up and then take another car to avoid having to take the time to get gas?????? Arghhhhhh! So off to the 'petrol station' we went on the way home.
3 comments:
Honey, I hope you don't feel like it's just your family. I think in the 22 years I've lived in Rhode Island, David has filled the cars maybe 10 times. It's me out in the cold, wind, rain, snow, and heat getting gas. I don't like to let the tank get lower than half. I remember, Danny was only 4 days old and we were going to the salon to get my nails done, when the car started sputtering and I started to pull it into a gas station when it stopped and I had to push it up the driveway to the pump. Oh yea! It was out of gas. Good thing the station was there, because for the next 2 miles it was deserted.
Love ya!
4 days old and you were pushing the car??? You are wonder woman! I would have still been in my pj's!!!
Had to get my nails done! You know how Lisa and I alway had to have them done! And, yes, David calls me Wonder Woman!
Post a Comment