Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Sunday, February 14, 2010

All For L.O.V.E.

We had a good Valentines Day, did you?
We went to church where during the last hour Christine was set apart as the new Mia Maid President. Grandpa enjoyed being able to participate in that since they were in town.
I don't know why some pictures lately don't stay turned the right way when I post. Any thoughts? Our 'valentines' watched the olympics while they were 'resting their eyes'.
and Darla took care of them. She hopped in bed with Grandpa this morning to cuddle.

Gramps catching 40 winks.

Welcome greetings at the front door.

Pretty roses from my valentine!
Thanks, handsome hubby!
Addicting.

Our heavenly chocolate ganache cake.
Served with a drizzle of fresh strawberry sauce and a scoop of vanilla bean ice-cream.
Recipe to follow, but probably not until I get home from the funeral up north.
HAPPY DAY TO ALL MY VALENTINES!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I can help you with the pictures issue, but I have to know how you're posting them. When you get back from up north, call me and I will help you.

Victoria said...

Oh man... I was under the gun all afternoon because I didn't prep enough on Saturday... I wish I could have napped on the couch:)

Linda Lu said...

Cindy,
Where did you find that heart dish? It is darling, I want one! Please give mom and dad my love!

Linda Lu