The local cemetery is a place out of a book. It is beautiful, peaceful, quaint, small, and filled with character. If I could choose right now, this is the kind of place I would like to be laid to rest.

Some of the pretty flowers from those who loved her.

Her boys. Jeff keeping his emotions in check.

Little Miss Em with her rose to place on Grandma's casket.

Sons and grandsons after placing the casket.

Frank dedicating the grave.
He gave a beautiful prayer.

Placing the roses. One last good-bye to their grandmother.

Her grandchildren minus two. Ashley couldn't get out of her midterms and Frank's toddler was in someone's arms.

The boys picked out her casket. It had an ever-so-soft pink edge to it.



Frank and Duff visiting.
There are quite a few benches throughout the cemetery for visitors to sit on. I think that is a nice touch.

Some of the grandsons.

Friends and Family.

Aunt Jackie and my mom. Aunt Jackie announced to every one several times that she is just bout 92 years old, and proud of it!

Uncle Bob and my dad.
Ann's brothers.



The rolling hills, mature trees and woods of this burial place speak to it's charm and peace.
Good-bye, dear Auntie, till we meet again!
2 comments:
That was beautiful, Cindy. Love photos.
I love that cemetery! It is so darling. Great pictures! I am so clad that you took them.
Post a Comment