As long as we were already there, we decided to drive up to the top of the hill and visit my grandparent's grave. There is not a bad location anywhere in this cemetery. But up here the views are stunning.

Their marker. It threw me off at first because my grandmother always went by Myrna even though her given name was Jessie Mary.

I love this picture.

Looking down. The little cement paths that line this lower hill are for pallbearers to walk on so they don't tip over under the weight of the casket. Good thinking. I wouldn't have thought of that.
1 comment:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all the photos and information. WOW, you did an awesome job. When I see them, wish I could have been there! I wish I knew her kids - but I guess I can always DO THAT!!!! Do you have ANY of their email addresses or home addresses? Thanks youngin' - you're the best.
ALSO, I make my collages with either Picasa (by Google) OR Memory Mixer digital scrapbooking program. Let me know if I can help you. Love ya tons.
Post a Comment