Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yogurt Parmesan Chicken

I don't have a picture for this, but it is some of the best, moist, yummiest chicken you will ever eat. And fast too! I was first introduced to it 15 years ago when my neighbor, Cindy, and I took a meal in to someone who had a brand new baby. She did the chicken dish and when we took it over it looked and smelled divine. And it is....and I may have already posted it. I can't remember. I need to make some kind of index for the recipes I post. How do I do that? Please send me how-to's.

Ingredients:

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 eight ounce plain yogurt
2 cups crushed Ritz cracker crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1 cube melted butter or margarine

Thaw and pat dry chicken breasts. Empty yogurt into a pie pan. Mix cracker crumbs, cheese, garlic salt, and seasoned salt and put into another pie pan. Dredge chicken on both sides in the yogurt then dredge both sides in the cracker mixture. Place top side up in 9 X 13 pan and drizzle with melted butter.

Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until done.

I like to serve it with rice-a-roni and a great green vegetable and/or salad.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Raechal said...

Cindy, you can always just search your blog for key words...it will find posts that have that word anywhere in the post. Use the little search box at the top left-hand corner of your blog, on the blogger toolbar. Or you can add labels to your posts when you edit them. There is a little box just below the area where you enter text that says labels. Then you can add the labels widget to your sidebar and it shows all posts with those labels. Hopefully this made sense :)

Jennifer said...

This is hilarious. I literally just finished typing up a very similar recipe to send to a friend. I will have to post mine, so you can see how similar the are. So delish!

Lisa Tucker said...

Looks and sounds great! I will have to try it!

Kristin said...

I've used labels for my recipes on my blog. I use one label that is the name of the recipe and then another label that says "All Recipes". Then, I use the labels widget like Rachael said. That way, someone can click on the actual recipe name or they can click on All Recipes and it will pop up ALL of my entries with recipes.