I couldn't be more happy for that. But it's not over. They are going to keep fighting until it is overturned. This is definitely the 'last days'. It makes my heart sick.
There's going to be anything BUT peace - I'm sorry to say. Hang onto your boot-straps, you're going to be in for the ride of your life. We KNOW it's coming - just be prepared. I think it's interesting to WATCH the things that transpire when they have been prophesied so long ago - it's definitely going to be a 'journal moment'! Luv ya - stand strong.
3 comments:
I couldn't be more happy for that. But it's not over. They are going to keep fighting until it is overturned. This is definitely the 'last days'. It makes my heart sick.
There's going to be anything BUT peace - I'm sorry to say. Hang onto your boot-straps, you're going to be in for the ride of your life. We KNOW it's coming - just be prepared. I think it's interesting to WATCH the things that transpire when they have been prophesied so long ago - it's definitely going to be a 'journal moment'!
Luv ya - stand strong.
I know. But I was trying to say it tactfully because I got hate mail and comments last November.
We are IN FOR IT! All the way baby!
Post a Comment